July 20, 2012

Peggy Johnson Redesign + More


Meet Peggy Johnson co-founder of Redesign + More I have always had a passion for decorating. I learned the basic concept of Interior Redesign and Real Estate Staging through hands on experience, training and certification. I can create a room that not only functions well but also shows the home owners personality. My previous career in corporate management, recruiting and sales has helped prepare me for working with clients, budgets and meeting tight deadlines. 


I am certified & licensed in Real Estate Staging, Interior Redesign, One Day Decorating and Interior Design. My goal is to create timeless designs, affordable redesigns and display beautiful spacious staged homes.

Peggy Johnson, Linda Oliver and Nicki Winters are Professionals who provide Interior Design, Interior Room Redesign and Real Estate Home Staging Services in Charlotte NC, including Concord, Davidson, Belmont, Lake Norman, Statesville, Mooresville, Hickory, Winston Salem North Carolina & South Carolina.

Call today for a in home consultation
704.880.7901

Additional Services include Holiday and Event Decorating